Worship - Joyfully
- We aim to grow together as a Christian community and deepen our enjoyment of God through one another.
- We aim to explore a greater variety in our worship other than the main Sunday service, and to enable our worship to flourish through music and liturgy, prayer and reflection.
- We aim to recognise God’s presence in the everyday life of our community and to foster the use of our buildings for community activities.
- We aim to support those who come to church for the occasional offices and encourage all to find a place in the life of the church.
- We aim to maintain our building as an important place of Christian worship and as a space of beauty within our village heritage.
Witness - Truthfully
- We aim to equip our church community to respond to Living Faith in Adderbury.
- Living Faith with children and young people: We aim to involve children in our main worship more fully, and to further our links with our schools. We aim to develop our youth work.
- We aim to increase the visibility and involvement in our Outreach initiatives.
- We aim to run our church in line with principles of sustainability and fair trade.
- We aim to develop a coherent policy of Christian nurture to accompany each other on a journey of faith, including the development of Communion before confirmation.
Welcome - Expectantly
- We aim to increase our pastoral concern for members of our church community, sharing ministry with appropriate training and support, eg through the development of our lunch club and tea and chat.
- We aim to support and learn from our life in the Deddington Deanery and Diocese of Oxford, and from our ecumenical Outreach group.
- We aim to have a coherent policy of communication both within and beyond the church community, with the development of our Parish office.
- We aim to brighten up our building and the church yard around.
- We aim to provide the finances guided by our finance strategy team to support Living Faith in Adderbury.